Tuesday, November 16, 2010

CHOMPion

2 new things happened this week.
First, I've already started munching on some wheat! I've begun eating! I chomp and chomp and chomp using my toothless gums and having the time of my life.
Second, I learned how to say no by shaking my head. My papa was trying to get me to chew on another bite and I shook my head in a passionate NO! I heard me folks laughed in excitement. They tried shoving the food to my face one more time to see if I can do my bit and again, I turned my head from left to right signalling to them that I am done. It was as easy as that. Shake your head and they dig it. Was that a natural thing? Or did I pick that up from someone else? But it doesn't matter, I'm growing and I'm learning! Cheers to growing up! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment