Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bat in the Cave



I've got Twiggy's pixie 'do, brows that arch like Sophia Loren's, smoky eyes like rainshowers on a summer afternoon, a patrician nose just like my pop's, Snow White's ruby red lips, a stubborn chin like my ma's and monstrous sized boogers like that of every person living along Gil Fernando Ave. Man! Living parallel to a highway isn't really fly at all. All the cars zooming right past our house always put a blister on my blissful slumber and the dusts that manage to find a bolt hole towards the house never fail to settle in me nostrils - which explains my labored breathing. I've got to learn to use me fingers to scoop these bad boys out or else no one will take my cute face seriously if I've always got huge cliff hangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment