Wednesday, July 28, 2010

As Is



I'm probably not the type who'd have her brows inked to perfection -they're shaped just fine.
I'm probably not the type to take in anything for skin whitening - I love my complexion whether I'd be bronze or fair.
I'm probably not the type who'd curl her lashes - they're swooping up already.
I'm probably not the type who'd have her hair colored or changed - like my ma, wild mane or not, it's still my crowning glory.
I'm probably not the type who'd have her nose done - it's perfect as it is.
My mama said we don't want to be lured to what the media has to offer. All that 'love your body' crap they're talking about are just their way to sell their goods. Well, we don't want no part of that. We love our body as it is. Au naturale.

No comments:

Post a Comment