Saturday, July 31, 2010

Trippy


In every activity we do, there's always a soundtrack to it.
For example, when my Mama tries to get me to burp after my feeding time, she'd sing Disco Inferno by The Tramps. Y'know, 'burp baby burp... disco inferno'.
When it's time for me to practice flipping on to my tummy, Mama would sing Turn Turn Turn by The Byrds.
If she wants me to exercise my fingers and hands for a better grip, she'd sing Hold Me Now by The Thompson Twins.
And now, she's waiting for Papa so they can switch their shift in taking care of me. She's taking snaps of me on her cam while singing 'don't be long... please don't you be very looooong..' from the song Blue Jay Way by The Beatles. That was a pretty trippy song and it was a pretty trippy ride. The result? A pretty trippy/freaky picture of me. But I'm totally diggin' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment