Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Whiz Kid



Hello, everyone! I'm your safari quest tour guide! Over to your right is the lion's den. Lions are extremely territorial and no matter what their size is, they still couldn't shake their sexy feline swagger. They are the kings of the jungle. They laze away all day and hang around with the laughing dogs, the hyenas - also known as the stoners of the jungle. The lions are an unassailable pack. They are the natives of their own tribe. A proud bunch that won't mingle with anybody and pick you as their prey instead. So once they've got their eyes set on you, you better get crackin' and start running for your life. I'm part lion. A proud being that won't blend in. Plus, I'm very territorial. My territory? The bed. It reeks with Astrud piss. So good luck to anybody wanting to come near it. Gotta run, have the urge to pee again. Unless you wanna get wet then I don't mind marking my territory on you. So, whatchutink? Shall I whiz away?

No comments:

Post a Comment